Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP, Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Mid-afternoon on January 26, 2018, QTSO posted this announcement:
The reports and report package in the MDS 3.0 QM Reports category in the CASPER Reporting application will be unavailable beginning 01/29/2018 while new measures are being added to the reports. The reports that will be unavailable are as follows:
- MDS 3.0 Facility Characteristics Report
- MDS 3.0 Facility Level Quality Measure Report
- MDS 3.0 Monthly Comparison Report
- MDS 3.0 Resident Level Quality Measure Report
- MDS 3.0 QM Package Reports
You will receive a follow-up email when the reports are available for use.
Once available, the following three new measures and associated data will display on the reports:
- Percent of Residents Whose Ability to Move Independently Worsened (Long Stay)
- Percent of Residents Who Used Antianxiety or Hypnotic Medication (Long Stay)
- Percent of Residents Who Made Improvements in Function (Short Stay)
We appreciate your patience during this time.
If you have questions concerning this information, please contact the QTSO Help Desk at email@example.com or 1(800)339-9313.