Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare®
CMS reminds LTC providers to preview your SNF QRP Provider Report before June 30, 2018. At that time, your performance data will be publicly displayed on Nursing Home Compare.
Here’s this morning’s CMS Reminder message:
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Provider Preview Reports have been updated and are now available. Providers have until June 30, 2018 to review their performance data prior to public display on the Nursing Home Compare (NHC) site. Corrections to the underlying data will not be permitted during this time. However, providers can request a CMS review during the preview period if they believe their data scores displayed are inaccurate.
The SNF Provider Preview Report includes performance data on the following quality measures based on the subsequent Quarterly data:
Quarter 1 – 2017 to Quarter 4 – 2017 data
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (Long Stay) (#0674)
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened (Short Stay) (NQF #0678)
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function (#2631).
Quarter 4 – 2016 to Quarter 3 – 2017 data
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary – Post-Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility Measure
- Discharge to Community- Post Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP)
Quarter 4 – 2015 to Quarter 3 – 2017 data
- Potentially Preventable 30-Days Post-Discharge Readmission Measure for Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP).
For more information: