The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Start Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Todd Smith & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Todd Smith (Center for Medicare)
Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
II. Announcements & Updates
- FY 2019 SNF PPS Correction Notice
- Release of Updated Hand in Hand: A Training Series for Nursing Homes
- Self-Paced Online Training: Hand in Hand: A Training Series for Nursing Homes Online
- Downloadable Materials for Instructor-Led Training: Hand in Hand: A Training Series for Nursing Homes Download
SNF QRP Updates
- SNF QRP Outreach Available
- CORMAC sends informational messages to SNFs that are not meeting APU thresholds on a quarterly basis ahead of each submission deadlines. If you need to add or change the email addresses to which these messages are sent, please email QRPHelp@cormac-corp.com and be sure to include your facility name and CMS Certification Number (CCN) along with any requested email updates.
- PBJ Update
- For questions related to software or technical requirements, please email NursingHomePBJTechIssues@cms.hhs.gov
- For questions related to PBJ policies, please email NHstaffing@cms.hhs.gov
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBD
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Conference ID: 33973426
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 33973426Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
**The Provider Ombudsman for the New Medicare Card serves as a CMS resource for the provider community. The Ombudsman will ensure that CMS hears, understands, and resolves any implementation problems experienced by clinicians, hospitals, suppliers and other providers. Dr. Eugene Freund will be serving in this position. He will also communicate about the New Medicare Card to providers, and collaborate with CMS components to develop solutions to any implementation problems that arise. To reach the Ombudsman, contact: NMCProviderQuestions@cms.hhs.gov.
The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman and CMS staff will address inquiries from Medicare beneficiaries and their representatives through existing inquiry processes. Visit Medicare.gov for information on how the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman can help you.**