Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS just sent out this notification via email:
This is the agenda and information posted just this morning, about 1 hour ago, on the SNF/LTC Open Door Forum website (I’ve highlighted and bolded the date, time and phone number as well as the Conference ID):
The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Start Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Todd Smith & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
- Chair – Todd Smith (Center for Medicare)
- Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
II.Announcements & Updates
- Fiscal Year 2020 SNF PPS Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Announcement our May SNF QRP training event
– REGISTRATION OPEN – SNF QRP Provider In-Person Training Event, May 7 and 8, 2019.
– The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will be hosting a 2-day Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP) in-person ‘Train the Trainer’ event for providers on May 7 and 8, 2019, in Kansas City, MO. See the SNF Quality Reporting Training webpage for details.
- PBJ Update
– Policy Questions should be sent to NHStaffing@cms.hhs.gov
– Technical Issues/Questions should be sent to: NursingHomePBJTechIssues@cms.hhs.gov
– PBJ Website: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/QualityInitiatives-Patient-AssessmentInstruments/NursingHomeQualityInits/Staffing-DataSubmission-PBJ.html
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBD
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Conference ID: 6593324
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 6593324
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID. Encores for ODFs held on Thursdays can be accessed the following Monday. The recording is available for 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-andEducation/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.