Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Training materials for the upcoming 2-day Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP) Provider Training event on May 7, and Wednesday, May 8, at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, 2345 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 64108, are now available under the Downloads section at the bottom of this webpage. Training materials include PowerPoint presentations and related materials to complete exercises that will be used during the event. Paper copies of presentations will not be available at the training, so it is recommended that you download and/or print the training materials if you would like to reference them during the training.
Registration for this training event is currently closed for in-person training, but there are still seats available for participating via webcast. CLICK HERE to register.
Training will start at 8:30 a.m. CDT and end at 4:45 p.m. CDT on May 7 and start at 8:30 a.m. CDT and end at 3:30 p.m. CDT on May 8. An optional “We Want to Hear From You” session will follow from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you will be participating via webcast, you can:
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WEBCAST ON MAY 7.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WEBCAST ON MAY 8.
- We also suggest you CLICK HERE TO TEST YOUR CONNECTION IN ADVANCE OF THE TRAINING. (We will be using YouTube as the host site for the webcast.)
- Following are some troubleshooting tips in case you experience difficulties:
- If you don’t see an image, refresh your browser and/or try another browser.
- If you don’t hear audio, make sure the volume on your PC or other device is turned up and your speakers are not muted.
- If you are still experiencing problems, contact your IT Department.
If you have trouble accessing the live webcast on the day of the event, please CLICK HERE ON MAY 7 or CLICK HERE ON MAY 8 to access the webcast directly on YouTube.
- Finally, those participating in person will receive a Certificate of Completion provided they have signed in and attended the training. Based on feedback from those who have registered to participate via web cast, we will also be offering Certificates of Completion to those online participants who meet the following requirements:
- Create a profile in Slido and respond to at least 80% of the knowledge checks and practice scenarios using Slido.
- Instructions for connecting to Slido will be provided during the Welcome/Introductions session on May 7 and May 8.
- Online participants wanting a Certificate of Completion will need to indicate so on the online training evaluation that will be available at the conclusion of the 2-day training.
If you have questions or need additional information regarding the logistics of this training session, please email the PAC Training mailbox at PACTraining@econometricainc.com