Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019
Start Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET); Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Todd Smith & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Chair – Todd Smith (Center for Medicare)
- Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2020 Skilled Nursing Facilities PPS final rule: https://www.federalregister.gov/public-inspection.
- Payment Policies
- Quality Reporting Program
- Value-Based Purchasing Program
- PBJ Update
- Policy Questions should be sent to: NHStaffing@cms.hhs.gov
- Technical Issues/Questions should be sent to: NursingHomePBJTechIssues@cms.hhs.gov
- PBJ Website: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/NursingHomeQualityInits/Staffing-Data-Submission-PBJ.html
- BFCC-QIO Transition Update
- III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBD
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Conference Passcode: 9375124
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-203-369-3586; Conference Passcode: 1234
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-203-369-3586and entering the Conference Passcode. Instant Replay begins 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires after 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at: http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.