Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS’ Medicare Learning Network (MLN) is hosting a National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement call. Register here.
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 1:30 – 3:00PM Eastern Time
During this call, learn about new CMS toolkits for nursing homes:
- Head-to-Toe Infection Prevention: Easy to access best practices for direct care staff to prevent infections before they occur
- Developing a Restful Environment Action Manual: Non-pharmacological approach to improve the quality of life and quality of care for residents living with dementia
- Staffing Toolkits: Staff Competency Assessment, Employee Satisfaction Survey, and Guide to Improving Employee Satisfaction
Additionally, CMS provides updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
Cathleen Lawrence, CMS
Michele Laughman, CMS
Sheila Hanns, CMS
Dara Graham, CMS
Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
Visit the CMS MLN Events website, and select your event from the list:
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Continuing Education Credit Information
Some organizations award continuing education credits for MLN events. For more information, visit the Associations Offering Credit for MLN Events webpage.