Ken Bell, SimpleLTC
Get 2 days of free LTC training… and be a part of the solution for Texas skilled nursing
On Sept. 15-16, hundreds of Texas skilled nursing professionals come together at the Texas LTC Virtual Symposium, a first-of-its-kind training and strategy event.
This two-day online event will provide insightful and timely education and discussion to help your skilled nursing organization succeed in the face of unprecedented challenges. Our goal is to create a forum for discussion, education and outlook where we can all work together to shape the future of Texas long-term care.
Best of all: This event is offered FREE OF CHARGE to all Texas skilled nursing professionals and organizations.
Get your name on the list
Attendance is free but seats are limited!
Click below to visit the Symposium site, then add your name to our email list.We’ll alert you as soon as registration opens.Add your name to the list
What you’ll get
- 2 full days of industry training
- Updates on the latest trends and challenges in 2020
- “Insider tips” from leading SNF experts
- Forecasts for regulatory changes
- Conversation and networking with peers
- An opportunity to help shape the future of long-term-care in Texas
- And more…
Key learning topics
- Navigating changing reimbursement challenges
- Population healthcare trends
- Risk-based strategies (I‑SNPs, E‑SNPs and more)
- The future of QIPP in Texas
- SimpleLTC product updates
- MCO/Managed Care in Texas
- Updates from HHSC
- PDPM coding strategies
- And more…
This event is presented free of charge to all Texas LTC organizations, courtesy of…