Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 PM at 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare
- Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
- Announcements & Updates
- CY 2021 Home Health Prospective Payment System Final Rule
- Correction to Change Request 11855, Penalty for Delayed Request for Anticipated Payment (RAP) Submission
- Nationwide Expansion of Lower Limb Prosthetic Codes in the DMEPOS PA Program
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Resource Materials
- Introduction to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Updated version of the Guide to Home Health Help Desks
- HHQRP Non-Compliance Notifications
- Public reporting
- Launch of Care Compare and Provider Data Catalogue in early September (replacing Home Health Compare)
- October Refresh of Compare
- iQIES Reports
- Public Reporting Decisions due to COVID-19 data exemptions
- Resource Materials
- Home Health CAHPS update
- Hospice CAHPS update
- HQRP updates
- HQRP webpage:
HQRP Help Desks:
- Public Reporting/Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting:
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 9375124
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-498-5467; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-498-5467 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires November 6, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.