Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, December 16, 2020 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
- Announcements & Updates
- DME Updates: Round 2021
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program updates
- Announcement for HHCAHPS Survey Annual Training in January 2021
- Announcement for CAHPS Hospice Survey
- web site: hospicecahpssurvey.org For technical assistance, contact the CAHPS Hospice Survey Project
- Public Reporting/Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting: https://www.medicare.gov/care-compare/
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- HQRP webpage:https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Spotlight.html
- Hospice QRP Requirements and Best Practices: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/HQRP-Requirements-and-Best-Practices
- Hospice QRP Training and Education Library: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Hospice-Quality-Reporting-Training-Training-and-Education-Library
- HQRP Help Desks: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Help-Desks
- Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff about implementation issues: email@example.com
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 9375124
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-498-5467; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-498-5467 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires December 18, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.