Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Pfizer has released several Fact Sheets relating to the just-approved COVID-19 vaccine:
- FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (29 pages)
- FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS (6 pages)
Global Information About Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2) is also available for healthcare professionals as well as non-healthcare professionals. An adverse event can also be reported on this website.
You can also view the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Letter of Authorization.
The CDC has also posted additional information:
- COVID-19 Vaccination is CDC’s gateway webpage for everything related to the COVID-19 vaccination administration, storage and handing as well as reporting and patient education for each specific vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module is the CDC immunization training and education resource. This training website covers COVID-19 Vaccine Training, General Overview of Immunization and Best Practices for Healthcare Providers
- Answering Your Questions About the New COVID-19 Vaccines is a 4-page resource provided by CDC.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit is a great website for Medical Centers, Clinics and Clinicians.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Programs and Reference Materials for Healthcare Professionals is a great 3-page CDC resource.