Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
During this call, learn about the appropriate assessment, accurate diagnosis, and approaches to care for dementia-related psychosis in the long-term care setting. Hear about customized care strategies for nursing home residents. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
Speakers: Dr. George Grossberg, Dr. Alexis Eastman, Susan Scanland, and Dr. Chad Worz from the Gerontological Society of America’s Workgroup on Dementia-Related Psychosis
- Consumer and advocacy groups
- Nursing home providers
- Surveyor community
- Professional associations
- Other interested stakeholders
When: Tuesday, March 23, 2021, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
One thought on “Upcoming Long-Term Care: Dementia-related Psychosis Call”
Comments are closed.