Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
On Wednesday, August 4th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar to share updates on the on the fiscal year (FY) 2022 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update and Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements Final Rule.
During this webinar, a CMS subject matter expert will provide information on the following topics:
- FY 2022 Hospice Final Rule summary
- Public display of quality measures and other hospice data updates
CMS will answer questions at the end of the webinar, as time permits.
Title: CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum – 2022 Rulemaking Update
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7879279960570652687
Presenters: Cindy Massuda, JD, Hospice Quality Reporting Program Coordinator, CMS and Charles Padgett, RN, HQRP Public Reporting Subject Matter Expert, CMS
After you register, you will receive a dial-in number and webinar link. You will not be able to share your registration information as it will be unique to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive an email confirmation.
Attendees will be able to submit questions in various ways, including:
- Phone – Enter your audio pin and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Computer Mic and Speakers – Enable your microphone and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Chat – Type your question into the “Questions” box.
If you have questions, please email CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com