Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
On Tuesday, October 19th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar to share updates on the new claims-based measures for the Hospice Quality Reporting Program.
During this webinar, CMS subject matter experts will provide information on the following topics:
• Quality Measures (QM) Specifications User’s Manual v1.00
• QM Report Reviewal
CMS will also answer questions at the end of the webinar.
Title: CMS October Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1724865880977037071
• Cindy Massuda, JD, Hospice Quality Reporting Program Coordinator, CMS
• Charles Padgett, RN, Hospice Quality Reporting Program – Public Reporting Subject Matter Expert, CMS
• T.J. Christian, Abt Associates
After you register, you will receive a dial-in number and webinar link. You will not be able to share your registration information as it will be unique to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive an email confirmation.
Attendees will be able to submit questions in various ways, including:
• Phone – Enter your audio pin and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
• Computer Mic and Speakers – Enable your microphone and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
• Chat – Type your question into the “Questions” box.
For More Information If you have questions, please email CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com