Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
This is no time for standing still: Learn the best ways to move forward in clinical care.
The years 2020 and 2021 have been extremely challenging for the LTC/PAC workforce thanks to COVID and the ongoing PHE. We continue to learn many lessons from standing firm on the front lines of this historical event — and it’s not done with us yet!
Working in LTC is not for the faint of heart, something we’ve proven without a doubt since March 13, 2020. In this in-depth webinar, we’ll use a bit of hindsight to examine the best ways to move forward from this point.
What you’ll learn:
• Tips for forward management of Infection Prevention and Control and Emergency Preparedness programs
• Why data is king and always will be
• How to take care of your staff so they’ll take great care of your customers
• What to do when the waivers have ended
• How to prepare for anticipated late 2021–2022 regulatory changes
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 … 10:30am (CT)
Register here. I look forwarding to seeing you there!