Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted nursing home data for week ending October 31, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the October 24th data set:
- Resident vaccination rate remains unchanged from the previous week
- Staff vaccination increased 0.7% from the previous week
- Resident confirmed cases increased 3,097 from the previous week
- Staff confirmed cases increased 3,445 from the previous week
- An additional 285 resident deaths from the previous week
- An increase of 13 staff deaths from the previous week
CDC’s COVID Data Tracker shows community transmission at these levels:
View a list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. There’s also a separate tab for nursing homes with a staff vaccination rate of 75% or more. Kudos to the facilities that are identified on that tab. Keep up the good work – everyone!
The NHSN COVID-19 Dashboard shows this data as of 5:30am ET on November 8, 2021: