Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted the nursing home COVID-19 data for the week ending November 14, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the November 7th data set:
- Resident vaccination rate increased 0.2% from the previous week (same as week before)
- Staff vaccination increased 0.8% from the previous week
- Resident confirmed cases increased 3,546 from the previous week
- Staff confirmed cases increased 3,582 from the previous week
- An additional 326 resident deaths from the previous week
- A decrease of 14 staff deaths from the previous week (likely a data adjustment)
CDC’s COVID Data Tracker shows community transmission at these levels:
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. There’s also a separate tab for nursing homes with a staff vaccination rate of 75% or more. This data is current as of the week ending November 14, 2021.
The NHSN COVID-19 Nursing Home Dashboard shows this data as of 5:30am (ET) November 29, 2021:
The CDC FluView shows this data: