Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted COVID-19 nursing home data for the week ending November 21, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the November 14th data set:
- Resident vaccination rate increased 0.3% from the previous week
- Staff vaccination increased 0.8% from the previous week (same as week prior)
- Resident confirmed cases increased 4,563 from the previous week
- Staff confirmed cases increased 5,109 from the previous week
- An additional 508 resident deaths from the previous week
- An increase of 5 staff deaths from the previous week
CDC’s COVID Data Tracker shows community transmission at these levels:
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending November 21, 2021. Looking good out there – keep up the good work!!
NHSN LTC COVID-19 Dashboard shows this data of 5:30AM (ET) on November 28, 2021:
One thought on “Latest CMS, CDC and NHSN NH COVID-19 Data Available”
Comments are closed.