Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted the latest COVID-19 Nursing Home data for the week ending December 12, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the November 28th data set (2 weeks ago):
- Resident vaccination rate increased 0.4%
- Staff vaccination increased 2.4%
- Resident confirmed cases increased 9,573
- Staff confirmed cases increased 10,191
- An additional 801 resident deaths
- An additional 22 staff deaths
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending December 12, 2021. Keep up the good work – lives depend on it!!
The CDC COVID Data Tracker provides this data as of December 22, 2021:
The NHSN COVID-19 Nursing Home Dashboard provides this data as of December 20, 2021, at 5:30am (ET):