Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted nursing home data for COVID-19 for the week ending December 19, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the December 12th report:
- Resident vaccination rate remains unchanged
- Staff vaccination increased 0.7%
- Resident confirmed cases increased 4,047
- Staff confirmed cases increased 4,766
- An additional 312 resident deaths
- An additional 3 staff deaths
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending December 19, 2021.
The CDC COVID Data Tracker provides this data as of December 28, 2021:
The NHSN COVID-19 Nursing Home Dashboard provides this data as of December 27, 2021, at 5:30am (ET):