Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Date/Time: Thursday, January 6, 2022- 3:00 pm ET
Join the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General for a National Stakeholder Call providing updates on COVID-19, infection control practices, the vaccine and the importance of boosters. CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure will host the call joined by U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral Vivek H. Murthy, MD, and subject matter experts from CDC and CMS.
- Lee Fleisher, CMS Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Jean Moody Williams, Deputy Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Arjun Srinivasan, CDC Associate Director for Healthcare Associated Infection Prevention Programs (CDC)
- Lauri Hicks, CDC COVID-19 Response (CDC)
- Janell Routh, Vaccine Task Force Co-Lead, CDC COVID-19 Response (CDC)
- Kara Jacobs-Slifka, Long Term Care Lead, Prevention and Response Branch (CDC)
Target Audience: Long term care providers, facility staff and resident advocates
Registration is required: https://cms.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_AatUiktpR-qQZ07g2bcABQ
One thought on “COVID-19 Vaccine and Booster: National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call … January 6, 2022”
Comments are closed.