Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted the COVID-19 nursing home data for the week ending December 26, 2021.
This latest data set shows these changes from the December 19th report:
- Resident vaccination rate increased 0.1%
- Staff vaccination increased 0.7% (increase same as previous week)
- Resident confirmed cases increased 5,965
- Staff confirmed cases increased 11,142 (increased 4,766 the previous week)
- An additional 420 resident deaths
- An additional 72 staff deaths (3 additional deaths the previous week)
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending December 26, 2021.
The NHSN Nursing Home Covid-19 Data Dashboard provides this data as of January 3, 2022 at 5:30am ET (note the very sharp increase in both staff graphs – not good!):
The CDC COVID Data Tracker provides this data as of January 2, 2022: