Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted COVID-19 nursing home data for the week ending January 16, 2022.
Comparing the January 16th data to the January 9th data shows these differences:
• Resident vaccination rate decreased 0.1% from previous week
• Staff vaccination increased 0.5% from previous week
• Resident confirmed cases increased 53,884
• Staff confirmed cases increased 81,794
• An additional 2,577 resident deaths this week
• An adjustment/correction to 59 fewer staff deaths this week
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending January 16, 2022.
The CDC COVID Data Tracker shows community transmission levels as of Thursday, January 27, 2022:
The NHSN Nursing Home Covid-19 Data Dashboard provides this data as of January 24, 2022 at 5:30am ET: