Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS has posted nursing home COVID-19 data for the week ending January 23, 2022.
Comparing the January 23rd data to the January 16th data shows these differences:
• Resident vaccination rate increased 0.1% from previous week
• Staff vaccination increased 0.5% from previous week (same as the week prior to that)
• Resident confirmed cases increased 49,054
• Staff confirmed cases increased 63,763
• An additional 1,898 resident deaths this week
• An additional 12 staff deaths this week
View the list of every nursing home with recent resident and staff vaccination rates and other data. This data is current as of the week ending January 23, 2022.
The CDC COVID Data Tracker shows community transmission levels as of Sunday, January 30, 2022:
The NHSN Nursing Home Covid-19 Data Dashboard provides this data as of January 31, 2022 at 5:30am ET: