Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The AHRQ National Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network has posted several new resources.
These resources enable nursing home staff to track and trend COVID-19 vaccine administration data, including boosters, for both residents and staff. The tools support efficient collection of information on vaccination rates and support the coordination of next doses and identification of vaccine hesitancy. Additionally, these resources can aid in data compilation and accuracy in reporting to CDC’s National Healthcare Safety Network.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Tracking Tool for Use in Nursing Homes
- User Guide: COVID-19 Vaccination Tracking Tool for Use in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Resident COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Record
- Instructions for Resident COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Record
- Staff COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Record
- Instructions for Staff COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Record
You’ll also find three (3) 5-Minute Learning Modules for Frontline Staff – videos that offer self-paced learning for those on the front lines of nursing home care. This includes nursing assistants, housekeeping, dietary, and maintenance staff, and others.