Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Join the Nurse Aide Training Program call May 16 at 11 a.m.
MDH’s Nurse Aide Registry (NAR) staff will host an informational call on Microsoft Teams for nurse aide training programs registered with the State of Minnesota on Monday, May 16 at 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., central time.
The one-hour call will cover the following:
- Training and Certification of Nurse Aides 1135 Waiver ending
- Quality Assurance Reports in TMU for training programs
- Knowledge and Skills Tests areas for improvement
- Test Advisory Panel (TAP) for Practice Tests
- Locating Nurse Aide testing
- Testing FAQ, Candidate Handbook and other resources
- Curriculum approval process
Additional calls will be offered monthly.
Training programs will not receive an invitation for the call.