Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
IQVIA is conducting a survey for the HHS Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology to assess skilled nursing facility (SNF) capabilities related to interoperability, electronically exchanging information across organizations and systems. This may improve care transitions between acute-care and post-acute care facilities.
- Your responses will help develop future federal policies
- It’s an easy 10-minute phone call
- Only 1 person from your facility needs to speak to an IQVIA team member
- You don’t need electronic health records (EHRs) to participate
Answer questions about how your SNF:
- Uses (or doesn’t use) EHRs
- Exchanges clinical information electronically with hospices and other organizations
Choose how to participate:
- Call 917-542-5651 between 9 am – 5 pm ET (Monday – Friday)
- Register and IQVIA will call at a time that’s convenient for you; you’ll see 917-542-5651 on caller ID
[This notification is found in the August 18, 2022 edition of MLN Connects.]
One thought on “Skilled Nursing Facilities: Participate in Interoperability Survey”
Comments are closed.