Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Nurse aide candidates: Time is running out! Schedule your test now to work after Oct. 6.
Start testing! Candidates get three tries to pass the test.
Only three weeks are left to take and pass the Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills Test to ensure you can continue working in the fall. Schedule your test today.
You can take the Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills Test to earn a spot on the Nurse Aide Registry to continue your role as a nurse aide in Minnesota.
- Nurse aides working under a waiver have until Oct. 6 to pass the Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills Test. Start your testing early to ensure you pass the test before Oct. 6.
- Start testing early. Don’t let summer pass by without taking the Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills test.
- Each candidate gets three opportunities to take the Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills Test.
- Find a testing location. You can find testing locations throughout the state to get certified and get working.
- Remember to sign up for the waiting list as we may open up new sections at popular locations based on demand.
Testing locations and resources:
You can find testing locations to get certified and get working.
Information about testing and identifying the differences in testing in MN: Nurse Aide Knowledge and Skills Tests Comparisons (PDF).
FAQ about testing, and changes to the MN Nurse Aide Test: Minnesota Nurse Aide Test FAQ (PDF).