Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for:
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 PM at 3:30-4:30 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Co-Chair- Kelly Vontran, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- DMEPOS National Provider Enrollment (NPE) Award
- Suspension of Prior Authorization Requirements for Orthoses Items Furnished Urgently or Under Special Circumstances
- Expanded Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Model Update
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program (HHQRP)
- Public Reporting: October Refresh
- Education and Training: OASIS-E Guidance Training Program
- Home Health CAHPS Survey Updates
- HHCAHPS Website: https://homehealthcahps.org
- CMS mailbox address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HHCAHPS Coordination Team Technical Assistance mailbox address: HHCAHPS@rti.org
- HHCAHPS Coordination Team Technical Assistance toll-free telephone number: (866) 354-0985
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
- Public Reporting: November 2022 refresh
- Rulemaking: Fall Forum
- Webinar Details
- Title: CMS September Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum
- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Time: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6692944306731233291
- New/Updated HQRP Resources
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 5109694
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-888-566-0702; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1- 888-566-0702, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires September 24, 2022, 1:29 AM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Both the audio and transcript will be posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.