Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
On Monday, December 5th, CMS posted the agenda for today’s ODF.
Late yesterday, CMS posted this updated agenda. I’ve italicized the new items: Home Health and Hospice ODF Topics:
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 PM at 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Co-Chair- Kelly Vontran, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- Expanded Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Model Update
- Change Request 12805 – New Codes to Report Home Health (HH) Services Furnished by Telehealth
- Home Health CAHPS Survey Updates
- HHCAHPS Survey website, https://homehealthcahps.org
- HHCAHPS technical assistance, email HHCAHPS@rti.org
- HHCAHPS CMS mailbox, email email@example.com
- Home Health
- Public Reporting: January 2023 Refresh
- OASIS-E approved
- Hospice ODF Topics
- Public Reporting: Preview Reports for February 2023 refresh available in CASPER now
- SFP Update
- HOPE update
- Reminder of APU requirements
- Final HQRP Quarterly Update
- Elimination of Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN) and Durable Medical Equipment Information Forms (DIF) – January 1, 2023
- MLN Matters Number: SE22002 (published May 23, 2022) which is located at https://www.cms.gov/files/document/se22002-elimination-certificates-medical-necessity-durable-medical-equipment-information-forms.pdf
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 5109694
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1- 866-383-2936; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1- 866-383-2936, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires December 9, 2022, 11:59 AM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Both the audio and transcript will be posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.