Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
20/20 vision: What’s in store for PDPM, RoPs, and the MDS
New year, new regulatory changes. Are you ready for it? Join us for a free webinar Tue., Feb. 11 to get a sneak peek into what this year holds for long-term care providers. We’ll help you answer these questions:
- How are we doing with PDPM implementation – how do we keep the momentum going?
- When will we see the updated Appendix PP for Phase 3 Requirements of Participation?
- What new items will be included on the MDS 3.0 Item Sets for Oct. 1?
In this one-hour webinar, Mary Madison will guide you through how to successfully navigate these upcoming challenges.
Objectives/What You’ll Learn:
- Two areas that could use additional education/assistance to improve your PDPM expertise
- When CMS is expected to post the updated Appendix PP to provide guidance for Phase 3 RoPs and two guidances to watch for
- Three changes to the MDS 3.0 Item Set for Oct. 1, 2020 implementation
This webinar is presented free of charge to all long-term care providers, courtesy of