Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Just this afternoon, CMS sent this email to inboxes of past PAC Training participants:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is offering a quick web-based training to walk providers through upcoming changes to the Quality Reporting Programs (QRPs) for the following post-acute care settings along with an overview of existing and upcoming training activities designed to support providers in successfully complying with associated reporting requirements:
- Home Health
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF)
- Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH)
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Click HERE to access the training.
This web-based training will:
- Demonstrate how the quality measures used in the Home Health, IRF, LTCH, and SNF QRPs tie to CMS’ Meaningful Measures Initiative;
- Provide a detailed list of data elements that have already been incorporated into the post-acute care QRPs along with those being implemented in the IRF, LTCH, and SNF care settings on October 1, 2020, and the Home Health care setting on January 1, 2021;
- Provide links to training resources to support providers in implementing existing reporting requirements associated with the QRPs; and
- Offer a preview of upcoming training activities to support the implementation of new reporting requirements, including dates, so that providers can begin to plan to incorporate these important training events into their busy schedules.
If you have technical questions or feedback regarding the training, please email the PAC Training mailbox. Content-related questions should be submitted to the Quality Reporting Program Help Desk for your care setting.
Please click here to access a playlist of video recordings of presentations (these recordings are on YouTube).
Here are the contents of the PAC Training:
I’m anxious to navigate this course! I encourage you and your team to do so as well.