Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for:
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
- Announcements & Updates
- DMEPOS Prior Authorization update
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program updates
- HQRP Help Desks: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Help-Desks
- Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting:
- Hospice CAHPS updates
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program updates
- HH QRP Spotlight and Announcements webpage:
- HH QRP Training Webpage:
- HH QRP Data Submission Deadlines Webpage:
- Home Health CAHPS Updates
- HHCAHPS website: https://homehealthcahps.org if you are a home health agency or HHCAHPS vendor using the secure portals, or homehealthcahps.org if you are using HHCAHPS website for all publicly-available information about HHCAHPS.
- For technical assistance, email HHCAHPS@rti.org or call (866) 354-0985
- Review Choice Demonstration for Home Health Services
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 9375124
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-498-5467; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-498-5467 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires July 31, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you. CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.