Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
CMS updated the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Blanket Waivers for Health Care Providers listing on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
This 45-page document shows updates related to QSO-22-15-NH, NLTC and LSC – specifically the expirations effective June 6, 2022. You can find those at:
- the bottom of page 16/top of page 17 (Physical Environment)
- the bottom of page 17 (Training and Certification of Nurse Aides)
- the top of page 21 (In-service Training Requirements)
- the bottom of page 21 (Paid Feeding Assistants)
- the top of page 26 (Defer Equipment Maintenance & Fire Safety Inspections)
- on page 29 and top of page 30 (Specific Physical Environment)
- the bottom of page 30 and top of page 31 (Fire Drills & Temporary Construction)
The 3-Day Qualifying Hospital Stay (QHS) waiver is still in effect.