Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
Due to the Payroll Based Journal (PBJ) quarterly deadline, the iQIES Service Center is projecting an increase in the volume of calls and emails between now and May 15, 2023.
- Live phone and email support for the Monday, May 15, 2023, PBJ Deadline will be available until Monday, May 15, 2023, at 8:00 PM ET. All files must be submitted by May 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. Files for Fiscal Quarter 2 of 2023, with the reporting period of January 1, 2023, through March 31, 2023, will not be accepted after this deadline.
- Questions regarding the PBJ policy information should be directed to: email@example.com.
- If you already have a case open with the Service Center, please have that ticket number ready when a representative comes on the line.
- If you are having issues with a rejected file or your password, please have your CMS Certification Number (CCN) and QIES User ID available for the representative.
- For PBJ submission inquiries, please have your staffing summary report, individual daily staffing report, and/or the Submission ID ready to provide to the representative.
- Use One Method to Report Issues— Due to the anticipated increase in volume at the CCSQ Service Center and to minimize a backlog, please use only one method of reporting for the same issue (phone, email, or CCSQ Support Central). Note: Cases are processed in the order in which they are received, regardless of how the Service Center was contacted. Please allow time for processing.
- Submit Your Data Early— We encourage you to submit your 2023 PBJ data early during the submission period. The earlier the submission, the more time you allow for Service Center assistance, if necessary.
For More Information
Contact the iQIES Service Center at 1-800-339-9313, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET, or by e-mail. To create a ticket online or track an existing ticket, please go to CCSQ Support Central.