Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
I encourage you to register and attend this important webinar (if you can’t attend, you’ll be able to log onto the on-demand recording – I’ll provide that link in a couple of days in a blog). This webinar is sponsored by ezPBJ and SimpleLTC – both are Briggs family members.
Changes implemented during the COVID-19 public health emergency have impacted PBJ reporting – from the May 15 deadline waiver to the public publishing of average daily staffing totals. These changes have led to confusion across the skilled nursing industry, with many wondering:
• Will I eventually need to submit Jan 1-Mar 31 PBJ data?
• How will CMS calculate my Five-Star Staffing for the quarter?
• Can I include temporary staff I’ve added?
• Should I start reporting my optional staff?
In this live webinar, we’ll discuss the impacts of PBJ changes implemented during COVID-19 and answer your top PBJ questions in an extended Q&A session.
What you’ll learn
• What the PBJ waiver means for your facility
• Current CMS regulations and PBJ rules
• Implications regarding Staffing/PPE
• And much more
“See” you there!