Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
Clinical Consultant – Briggs Healthcare
If you attended the AAPACN (American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing) virtual conference last week, you likely visited the SimpleLTC booth and/or Learning Lab. If you didn’t visit the Learning Lab or participated in the AAPACN conference (SimpleLTC has been a proud sponsor of the AAPACN Conference for nine consecutive years), we want you to be able to access our Learning Lab. Our seven power sessions were designed to give you quick, bite-sized learning opportunities covering the latest regulatory and industry changes:
- What’s new with the October 2020 MDS item set
- PBJ best practices for Five-Star success
- Unlocking iQIES: The big changes coming for CMS account security
- NHSN reporting of LTC COVID-19 infections
- SNF analytics: What you don’t know can hurt you
- Getting the most from your MDS scrubber rules
- Taking GG from good to great: Capturing true baseline and discharge status
Now you can watch all of them at your convenience on the SimpleLTC website. We hope you find them helpful!
Enter the Learning Lab here.